SUPPLEMENTAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Remember with all exercising to know your body and limitations. For example, if you have a bad knee, you may not be able to do the knee walk exercise. Same if you have a bad shoulder, the arm swing / knee bend may not be right for you. Use good judgment and remember that walking is great exercise for the young and the old.
THE KNEE WALK EXERCISE
1.Stand on your knees and walk forward with your body up right.
2. Duration: 2 to 5 minutes at a time for a total time of 20 minutes for the day.
3. For added comfort, do on carpet or pillow.
4. This should be done before you eat or ½ hour after you eat.
Benefits: This will help blood flow to the kidneys and eyes. It also promotes weight loss in the stomach area.
THE ARM SWING / KNEE BEND EXERCISE
1. This exercise consists of 8 counts and includes swinging your arms for 8 counts and bending your knees on counts 7 and 8.
2. To start, stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
3. Start swinging your arms upward palm side down. Then swing your arms backwards in a fluid motion. Continue back and forth. Do this for 8 counts.
4. On counts 7 and 8, bend your knees as you continue to swing your arms.
5. Duration: 2 to 5 minutes at a time for a total time of 20 – 30 minutes for the day.
6. This should be done before you eat or ½ hour after you eat.
Benefits: This will help for ion detox as well as encourage blood flow to 5 major organs.
TAKE A WALK
1. During the day when sitting for more than ½, you should stand or walk around for 10 minutes whenever possible.
2. Try swinging your arms as an added benefit.
Benefits: This will help you lose weight and will help blood flow your legs and feet.
1. Take your finger tips and gently tap all around your face and neck.
2. You can do this multiple times a day as you would like.
3. This should be done before you eat or ½ hour after you eat.
Benefits: This will help stimulate the digestion system and make your stomach and spleen stronger.
1. 2 cups of warm water in the morning after waking to activate the internal organs.
2. 1.5 cups of warm water 30 minutes before a meal as well as 1 cup of warm water after dinner. This will improve digestion.
3. 1 cup of warm water before taking a bath or shower. This will help lower blood pressure.
4. Do not drink water 1 ½ hours before going to bed to reduce nighttime urination.
Benefits: Drinking water at the correct time of day maximizes the benefits on the human body. Our bodies are made mostly of water. Water makes up an estimated 74% of the brain, 83% of the blood, 75% of lean muscle, and 22% of bone. Experts agree that water is one of the most powerful forms of treatment. The average person needs to drink 8 – 12 cups daily.
Questions? Contact Us Today.
Alice is available in three locations: Dearborn, Wyandotte and Clawson, MI
Choose the Metro Detroit location more convenient for you. The Dearborn, Wyandotte – Downriver, and Clawson Offices are here to assist you. Please, always feel free to call with questions.